Anaesthesia Machine SUPER MAJOR-B
Anaesthesia Machine SUPER MAJOR-B Manufacturers/ Suppliers/ Dealers India
Model No:- Anaesthesia Machine Super Major – B
- Sturdy construction
- Optimum finishing
- Accurate dimensions
- Durable nature
- Construction : Trolly Made By Tublar Riged Steel Section Electrostically Power Coated or stainless Steel.
- Capacious Drawer for Keeping Anaesthesia Kit / Accesories Extended Platform At Rear for Two 10 Ltr. (water Cap.) Cylinder
- Large Roller Bearings, Anistatic Castors, for Easy Mobility and Brake
- Top Tray Provided At Eye Level for Keeping Monitoring Equipments
- Hook for Breathing Circuit
- Wipe Clean Stainless Steel Top
- Convential Mounting of Circle Absorber (Optional)
- Unitised Rota Meter Block for Oxygen & Nitrous Oxide with fine Adjustment Controls & Colour
- Coated Knob and Luminious Back Plate. Oxygen Flow Meter Calibrated from 100 Cc/min to ltrs/min & Nitrons Oxide Flow Meter from 200cc/min to 12 Liters/min. Down Stream Recipt of oxygen (air 0 to 12 Ltrs Optional).
- One Gold Man Type Vaporizer for Halothene Provision to Mount Three Vaporizer At a Time.
- non Return Cum Blow Off Valve in Circuit Ensures that Pressures Does Not Builup Beyond 200cm. Water Column & Minimises Risk of Back Flow of Gases.
- 60 Psi Outlet for Driving Ventilator
- Change Oven Circuit or Close Circuit
- Emergency Oxygen Flush Valve At Table Level to Give 35-60 Ltrs/min for Emergencies
- Cylider Yokes : Pin Indexed Yokes Two Each of Oxygen & Nitrous Oxide.
- 63 Mm Diameter Colour Coded Gauges Fitted At Convential Angle for Better Visibility & Clarity.
- High Efficiency Regulator for Reliability Two for O2 & N2O
- One Maggill's or Bain Circuit
Safety Features :
- Emergency oxygen flush
- Alarm to provide audible indication of O2 supply pressure failure
- Nitrous oxide shut off in the event of O2 failure
- Height : 152cm
- Depth : 65cm
- Width : 80cm
- Weight App. 55kg
Category: Anaesthesia Machines