Electromatic Operation Table
Electromatic Operation Table Manufacturers/ Suppliers/ Dealers in India
This Electromatic Operating Table especially designed with centric column to bear maximum patient weight capacity of 300 kgs. Its a mobile, electrical operated surgical table for multipurpose i.e. cardiology, bariatric, orthopedic, neurology etc. with the addition of table accessories.
The table is equipped with a large translucent sliding table top providing Laparoscopy & C-ARM functions without patient reversing. The Surgical Table is powered by either internal battery or facility electric power system
- Specialized for bariatric, cardiology, orthopaedic, neurology and laparoscopy.
- Offering full imaging facility from heart to toes by means of C-Arm access.
- With our tabletop longitudinal slide feature, there is no need to reverse patient to achieve full-body fluoroscopic procedures.
- Smooth functions of the table (height, trendelenburg, lateral tilt, flex-reflex, chair, longitudinal top) can be achieved by using the corded handset.
- Table is made of high quality medical stainless steel 304G. Non- reflecting surface, antibacterial, anti-rusted & is easy to clean.
- Interchangeable head/ leg sections allow unobstructed.
- Inbuilt battery enables to run table in emergency.
- Override Panel/Standby Controller: Additional control panel on the table column cover for continue operation in case of remote failure.
- Zero Position to make table neutral by simply pressing ‘0’ positioning button.
- Memory Function – The microprocessor based control system is fully programmable and can store upto two user-programmable preset positions in its memory that can be recalled anytime by simply pressing M1 or M2 button.
- Remote has LED backlit with symbolic position figures to use even in darkness.
- Safety key to block motor system in critical operations.
- Individual Locking Function.
Technical Specification :
|Top dimension||L 1960 x W 533 mm|
|Height adjustment||750 mm – 1000 mm|
|Table top sliding||250 mm|
|Trendelenburg / Reverse||30° / 25°|
|Lateral tilt||20° / 20°|
|Kidney elevator||150 mm|
|Back Rest (up / down)||80° / 25°|
|Leg Rest (up / down)||15° / 90°|
|Head Rest (up / down)||20° / 60°|
|Battery Backup||3 hrs.|
|Patient Weight Capacity||300 Kgs (666 lbs)|
Address: 23/4, Chaddha Bhawan, Shakti Nagar, Delhi - 110007, India
Phone: +91 7011866957, +91 9871025513