Safety IV Cannula
Safety IV Cannula Manufacturers/ Suppliers/ Dealers in India
Model No:- MD-0504
- Stainless steel needle is bevelled, back cut ground and siliconized for smooth and painless venipuncture.
- Specially designed needle hub to prevent destabilisation and for better grip and control during cannulation.
- Special thumb radius for proper grip during insertion.
- Protects the needle and catheter from contamination as well as from accidental damage.
- Most biocompatible material known to mankind P.T.F.E. (Poly Tetra Fluro Ethylene)
is used for catheter, which has lowest coefficient of friction and reduces the chances of thrombophelebitis and sticking to vascular walls.
- P.T.F.E catheter is special tapered, bevelled tip and siliconized. The improved tip design minimizes the resistance during insertion.
- Thin walled catheter allows maximum flow rate.
- Optimum distance between needle bevel & catheter tip.
FLASH BACK CHAMBER
- Unique air vented hub for higher flow rate and quick easy confirmation of correct vascular access.
- Avoids blood spillage.
- Prevents formation of air bubbles.
- Each I.V. Cannula is provided with a threaded stopper.
- Each I.V. Cannula is individually packed in rigid blister sealed with peel open type Medical Grade Paper or Tyvek.
Address: 23/4, Chaddha Bhawan, Shakti Nagar, Delhi - 110007, India
Phone: +91 7011866957, +91 9871025513